Special Projects: Home Automation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
curl http://username:password@ip-address:port/3?02621998F50F1300=I=3 ... turns off device 19.98.F5 entirely (command 13 value 00) curl http://username:password@ip-address:port/3?02621998F50F11FF=I=3 ... turns on device 19.98.F5 to maximum (command 11 value FF)
- username, password and port can be found on a label at the back of the Insteon Hub.
- ip-address refers to the HInsteon Hub's IP
- The rest is a more elaborate syntax (see reference below)
- reboot hub if devices act more and more strange and things stop working
- did a factory reset as well. Info seems to come back from the cloud